Friday, March 14, 2008

Me


<-- This is not a joke. This is how I really look. Except this was taken before I gained so much weight. The shoes and the hat still fit. Sometimes when I am bloated then I can't wear the shoes. I lost that cool red purse one day when I was at McDonalds so now I just shove all my cash under a roll. Sometimes it takes a while to find what I tucked away. Sometimes its like finding a $20 in a pair of jeans....you didn't even know it was there but now you can go back to McDonalds again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were born with several birth defects there.... eyes and leaves sprouting off your rough brown skin. Do you only wear a hat and shoes when you go outside? Do you like come from a family of vegetables?
I like vegetables ....to eat them....lather them with butter....do like carrots?

Anonymous said...

You're a pretty girl just as you are! Go post your picture. You certainly don't look like you're pushing 40. I remember when I was in my late 30's you thought I was so00000 old. Now you're there, ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Don't worry, the 50's are more fun than the 40's....really....I mean really!!!
Like you don't know who this is from, Yoooo Mamma

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that the purse I got you for Christmas? Who dresses you anyway?